Sunday, January 24, 2010

Goddess

Goddess

words don't describe you and when I try I'm lost
Speechless from every word, and verb
I ever known goddess, my brain is tossed
Be my real life Athena with a Hera Complex
These words are emotional not just text
I talk what I feel
I enjoy being real with you
Cloudy days turn to sunshine cause of you
we are the representation of all thats good
No matter ontop of the word or deep in the hood
I want you to know that's the love is all there
I hired cupid as my love assassin, to keep the love here
Fresh daily so to everyone its rare
I want to take you to heaven and beyond
Where me make our girl neveah, she's beautiful, like her mom
This my lucky day, just like when I met you
Heaven or hell both I can go through
Definitely for you to be my mona lisa so unique
My muse and keep my family tight, life so sweet
You are my perfect lyrics to my tight beat
Together we are the rhythm people tap out with their feet

No comments:

Post a Comment