Sunday, January 24, 2010

Still Tremblin

Still Tremblin

Has it really been a long time since you trembled?
Really? Can No one do what I do?
I tried to lose the thought of your soul
But the space in my heart was blacker than coal
I can close my eyes and see you there
Layin across the bed in the bare
ME touching your forbidden zones all inhibitions disappear
The Night was so beautiful I thought I would shed a tear.
I remember them days so now I wait
And see if U met the same fate.
I wonder when you close your eyes do you still see me?
Pleasuring you in away worth money
But because it was you, it was free
Do you close your eyes and try and recapture my feel?
Like you are in a prison getting your last meal
We shared a feeling unlike you ever felt in life
In another lifetime we could have been husband & wife
So much joy so much pleasure
You could hardly keep your head together
Did you try and rekindle a feeling I can only supply.
I remember the last time you blushed and we couldn’t go eye to eye
Seeing you the way U were made me say “MY, MY”
Do you still dream that I was there with you?
Making your soul tremble that way I use to
Leaving impressions on your heart
Which you do wanna say it, but since you won’t we’ll forever be apart.
You try and hide your emotion
But you tremble thinking bout that notion
I even see you tremble at the thought that I was further provoking
You know I wasn’t something but you won’t give
Your heart, Your Mind, Your Body feeling like this the life you should live
You miss me; in your mind U kiss me
You did the motions with your mouth
Thought I was there touching you down south
I saw you tremble in my mind
As in my heart you touched your self, trying to find
A feeling never before repeated
Your Body felt cheated
Your mind and heartfelt defeated
But we Tremble together that is what we both needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment