Sunday, January 24, 2010

Since I held You

Since I held You

I remember the last time I held you
Wondered where I would be without you
On the waterway in Venice
In the rain forest in Brazil
IF you are my eternal sentence
I could just chill
Cause this is pleasure, this is heaven, this is life for me
IF my sight isn’t clear I don’t need to see
Since the last time I held you
Too much time passed, what are we to do?
Find our own time and set it to unlimited
On my chest, you rest your head, and our unity is gifted
And we silently talk about the future is now
My princess “where’s your crown?”
In our own space we share spiritual energy
Out from the temple of the body we flow free
Since the last time I held you I feel you next to me
Your lips on my neck as I write this poetry
No matter the problem it’ll never stop me from loving you baby
Welcoming you in the room and pressing you to the door
Your mind meets your body’s thought or more
As I hold your wrist above your head high
Kiss your lids as you close each eye
try to move your lips
Your legs wrap around my hips
you pull me into a kiss on your terms
Dam you’re hot, even my skin burns
Since I held you last fantasy has became a reality
I can see you smile at me
Warmly
I’m sure no one else see, I say no more, just let it be

No comments:

Post a Comment