Sunday, January 24, 2010

Slow Down II

Slow down II

Our minds joined as our bodies press together
We enter a land you have never
Been before
Our souls meet at the core
We kissed with fire, and moved with speed
We do what we both need
A feeling of fire and more fire
Tongue twisting and you moan
Push your back against the wall and you groan
Your skirt around your waist, legs on my shoulders
As I bend over
And please you right
You clinch your teeth tight
Scream as you shake
The sound barrier I was sure you was gonna break
I lead you to the couch you face facing the back
You didn’t know what was next so how could U react
I slid me fingers down the middle of your spine
You light moan was my sign
I slid in you real slow and you got wetter
As we moved you tried to keep your self together
You screamed for the second one of the night
Your muscles clinched tight
Your legs were weak
You was barely able to speak
You fell to the couch but I didn’t fall out
Looking back lust in your eyes U knew what it was about
I stroked fast & hard and pulled out
As I moaned you shout
I came once and you came three times
Slow Down never entered our minds

No comments:

Post a Comment