Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Queen (Part II)

My Queen (Part II)

My queen is not of royal descent
She’s perfect in every way like new money spent
More like a queen with out a crown
One that I would want in my town
She has a crown jewel, that we call a heart
Separate from part to part
Has more beauty than a work of art
I try and write songs about her, but don’t know how to start
So what does this mean?
That I need my queen.

A new ring for your finger , a chain for your neck
I didn’t have to write a check
Pay with cash
For my queen anything’s quicker than a camera flash.
She has a royal family
I’m letting you know since U don’t see
My queen needs a king, who will it be?
I hope no nobody except me.
The prince is not needed yet
Because I want her life to be set.
Watch you at the crack of sunrise.
I wanna be the first thing U see as U open those beautiful eyes
What could be the theme?
“My queen”

No comments:

Post a Comment