Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dear God

Dear God

Dear god i am nothing if I am not your son.
I have walked a mile to hell just to travel a lifetime to heaven
I understand why you keep sending me back I got a lot to learn
Time is a trail that I can't burn
So I have been suspended in time and watched Life end
Hurt & pain I can't pretend
I've seen my tears revive the unjustly killed
I've risen dead in the killing field
I am not where near where you are, I admit
Sometimes the power in my veins makes me sick
I wish I was rid of it
But when I see the joy it brings to faces
How it transcends races.

How when the day begins mine is just ending
How people get the message I am sending
Then I know you truly delivered me from evil
I know there is pain and pleasure, it has to be
Just know no matter what I say you have my loyalty
I offer my prayer and my word to you
I'll make it back to heaven no matter what I have to do.

I'll only ask of you is to praise my loved ones.
Some of them know no better
If you show me how to raise suns
Then I'll keep everything together
If not then we united until you bring me back

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment