Sunday, January 24, 2010

I promise

I promise

My beauty, I promise to be there for you
Walk with you talk with you, care for you
But I can only do what you allow me to
I promise to hold you tight, kiss you softly in the middle of the night
I don’t want to have sex with you; I want to help you make love to you
I promise to always love you no matter what else I do
I want to make you the queen you should be, help you be more of a lady
I promise not to treat your wrong, no more tears over that R Kelly song
You don’t want to marry, I can get with that, I understand
Our relationship should be like bird in hand
I promise to let no one come between us
Down at the alter in God we trust
I promise no more tears
Let go of your fears
We can be together for 50 more years
I promise to do my best, and do my part
To keep together the pieces of your heart
I promise to try
All I can do is try, so we can be together let the BS fly
Everything else seems so empty
Cause in the middle of space all there is , is you and me
In the light of the moon the glow of the stars, we survive
Forever our souls will be alive
In the existing and past life
Emotionally, we both know you my wife
No rings involved at all
No tattoos or body art
My name on your body doesn’t have to be enclosed by a heart
It’s just known, who you are, just who I am, Just who we be
Not just lovers, but a family
And that’s real check the sheet
I promise that forever we’ll be apart of the same beat

No comments:

Post a Comment