Sunday, January 24, 2010

Written Crack

Written Crack

You checking for it, after the first hit
You screamed on m and wasn’t feeling it
But deep inside your intrigue grew
You know “the general falls” interested you
You liked the way it was written
Enjoyed the way I was spitting
You herd the way those words slid off my tongue
It hit you quickly and you wanted to run
But you fiended for more, yearned for more
Asked for more until your throat became sore
I walked away with my book in my hand
Your sight started to expand
With my shadow
You rewind your recorder to hear the audio
Of the poetic vibe I just laid down
You felt nirvana when my voice is the only sound
That fills your dark bedroom
You undressed and pulls your hair back into a pony tail
When my voice hit your ears, you sigh and exhale
Laving down on your bed
With your pillow separating each leg
And you humping freely
Wishing it was me
You were holding on to
Couldn’t believe that poetic addiction overcame you
You came quickly the first time, started a slow grind
In your own mind
And your fantasy was me, sliding my hands so freely down your body
Caressing your skin so lightly
You open your eyes as the tape stopped
Your energy less body lay completely rocked
So satisfied when the written crack dropped

No comments:

Post a Comment