Sunday, January 24, 2010

Vision

Vision

I have seen you float around the house but you didn't see me
I was sitting in a chair silently
Enjoying your beauty as you floated along
Stature so strong, so beautiful
I know the mirror smiles when it see you
Girls watch from outside wondering what's it like to be you
you sense someone watching but not sure where
Its all cool baby its nothing for you to fear
I'm here
You calmly walk to the vanity and brush strokes in your hair
See a picture of me and wish I was there
And you don't know it yet
But I've been dreaming
Of you all day fiending
For you and the sensual games we play
Cause there is no sense of time
In my mind
Just a feeling as my senses climb
The level we reach I can't define
You walk pass me again to check out the view
Moon in your eyes as I walk up behind you
Holding you, kissing you reaching every part
Speeding up your heart
You can feel me in the dark
So I can get to your soul, get your feet off the floor
Make your level rise until you can't wait no more
You start to fade away
I look and forreal no play
The month is September and it's the 5th day
The dream was beautiful I'd have it no other way

No comments:

Post a Comment