Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sex-phonics

Sex-phonics

I'm calling her phone and it's ringing
Minutes later "Hey baby" she says with r kelly singing
"Sex is on my mind" And I ask is that true
She responds "IF only you knew"
"What you wearing", I asked
I hear a smack sounds and I know it was bare ass
She said she just got out the shower
That she was in a lil over an hour
She was lotioned down, smooth soft skin
Already wet so her fingers slid right in
When she herd me get deeper, so did she
Telling me, she was working slowly
In and out rubbing in a circle
She wanted the colors to change from light pink to purple
IF you listen close you could hear the sound
Of her hot spot as she went to town
The juices running down her leg
Soaking up the sheets on the bed
she was moaning everytinme she went in
As her back began to bend
At an arch so she could go deeper
Having trouble sleeping , that's the sleeper
She was breathing heavy, calling out my name
OVer and over the rythem was the same
Then she "Hold on"
Rumbling through she got her headset on
Now she had both hands free
Two times the pleasure it would be
One hand on the clit
Rubbin in spit
The other hand right under the chest
While her tongue tried to lick her breast
Fondling and enjoying her nipple
I know it doesn't sound simple
But she enjoying our talk
As down erotic lands we walk
She's close to the end
As her finger probes deeper in
She tenses, arches her back and that's it
Legs spread wide she's spent
Lost in lust on the phone
The queen has relaxed on her throne
baby gyrl is in the zone.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment